

This week again was very crazy and busy! I have not had a moment to breathe at work this past week. We won the 3 volleyball games on Thursday, the tournament continues this Thursday to see if we are still in the running. At least we're undefeated so far. The new car is driving great, every day Zac and discover something new that it does. I guess we should just read the drivers manual instead of "discovering" new features. For Zac's class on Thursday I got a Special Agent with the DEA to speak to his class. Turns out that he is really good friends with Zac's teacher (who is a retired DEA agent). I surprised Zac by coming to his class to listen to Zac's little speech before the agent. When I got to UVSC, the other people in Zac's group were coming up to him. They were all girls, and they had NO IDEA that Zac was married. I then said, we have two kids too. ZACHARY! He never wears his wedding ring because he's not allowed to at work, so it's not a habit. But please, you can share a LITTLE bit of your personal life with people at school.

Friday night Zac had to serve dinner at the Presidential Ball at UVSC. They gave all the servers pizza for dinner, while they were serving lobster to the guests. He didn't get home until the wee hours of the night. Since Zac was going to be gone all night, I dropped Eric off with Nathan, and Bobby, Aubrey, and I went to a home decor show up in SLC.
Saturday we got a letter in the mail stating that we owed Home Owner Association fees, and that we needed to get our yard in now, or they will charge us $50 a week for every week that it's not in. WHAT? When we signed up for the house, both the builder and the real estate agent told us that we were NOT part of the HOA. When we closed on the house, I made sure that there was no mention of an HOA, and there wasn't. We never signed anything. So Zac had the builder fax over the paperwork to us showing us the agreement that we were NOT part of the HOA. Then yesterday, we get a letter from the HOA's attorney! So I brought everything in today to have one of the AUSA's look it over to see what needs to be done.

So, regardless, Zac has decided to put the yard in this week and next. He is renting a trencher to dig the lines for the sprinkler system on Friday. He has mapped out where we need all the sprinkler lines, etc. While we were doing this, Aubrey tripped and scraped her face up against one of the rocks on our rock wall. She was a trooper, and didn't even cry. It's not that bad, it is now scabbed over. We have to take the kittens in this week to get their stitches removed. They are so good with the kids. Aubrey will carry them around just holding on to their neck, and they don't fight her at all. This Friday we have a Halloween party. Zac was going to go as Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. He bought a stingray and everything. He was going to sew the stingray onto the front of his shirt, etc. Anybody that he told thought that it would be too soon to poke fun at that. So Zac decided to can that idea. We will have pictures with us in our costumes. We are also hitting 3 wards trunk or treats. I don't know why Zac wants to get so much candy. He doesn't really even eat that much candy. Eric is so excited to carve pumpkins. He has picked out the design that he is going to do, and told me that this year HE gets to carve the pumpkin....we'll see.

1 comment:
Aubrey is getting so big and her hair is so long!
Post a Comment