I forgot to write about Sunday. The kids did two really cute things. The first: We got to sacrament a little late, and the spot that we sat was by our friends that hosted the Halloween party. They have two kids, Zack and Katelyn. Eric and Zac sat next to each other playing quietly. Just then, Zack's grandparents showed up. Eric turned to me and said, Mommy, I will be right back. Then he quietly walked out of our row, and went to where Zack's grandparents were sitting. Eric walked up to Zack's grandpa and gave him this HUGE hug. Then he sat next to him the entire sacrament. When he came back to me, he said, "I love Zack's grandpa. I love my grandpa too, but I really love Zack's grandpa."
Later that night, I was playing the piano. Aubrey usually likes to sit next to me on the bench and pound the keys while I play. But last night, she sat by me and just SANG the entire time. It was so adorable. She probably sang for a half hour before she got off of the piano bench. I really wish my Mom could have seen that. I would sit next to her on the piano bench almost every night and sing with her.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eric's story totally made me chuckle! What a cutie Aubrey is, too... looks like there will be another singer in your family!
Post a Comment