We had a great week this week. It started off on Tuesday night with my first night going to Mutual. The Secretary in Young Women's name is also Heather. When I walked into the room, the Young Women's President said "Oh Heather! I'm glad you were able to make it!" Then all of the girls (who's backs were facing me because they were working on a craft project at tables) started yelling "Heather! It's Heather! Yeah Heather!" Then they turned around and saw me and said "Oh, it's the WRONG Heather." Wow! They really know how to make someone feel welcome :) I ended up getting Zac's awful head cold. And now Eric and Aubrey both have it. Zac and I got our Halloween costumes this weekend, but Zac's was a little to snug on his body, so he is going to exchange it for something else.
On Saturday morning, our friends had a "Conference Crepes Celebration". They had a couple families over to their house on Saturday, and had made crepes for everybody. They were delicious! They want to start making this a tradition for us for every conference. Saturday night, I took the kids to the park to play. The park is only 2 blocks away. But in Eagle Mountain there is a park every 4 blocks, so everybody is close to a park. I was meeting a lot of new people, we all had kids about the same age, and they were all playing really good together. They wanted to set up a playdate for the kids, and right then, Eric dropped his pants around his ankles, bent over and went POOH in the middle of the park. I couldn't believe it! All the parents started laughing. I was horrified. I ran over just in time to save Aubrey from stepping in it, and told Eric that we do not go pooh outside, only in the potty. As I was walking back to the bench, one of the parents says to me "Uh, he's not finished." I turn around and he was peeing on a tree! When I got back to the parents, they said "Maybe we will rethink this playdate." Then they laughed and said they were joking, etc. I still can't believe that he did that! Well, they definitely won't forgot who I am.....or Eric.
For Sunday, we went up to Zac's Aunt's house for the afternoon session of Conference. Everybody brought some good food, and the kids were really good. Although, I finally had to move the calderon that was filled with candy. At one point in the afternoon, Aubrey had four suckers in her hand open and gooey. When we got home, Eric's pockets were filled with candy. We forgot to pat him down when we left. He kept on pulling out candy the entire night.
We are getting the kittens declawed, spayed and neutered today. We have had it with their claws. They will attack us in the middle of the night when we are sleeping. I was putting on my flannel pajama pants at night, and they have a ribbon at the top. One of the kittens thought that I was playing with him, and jumped up my leg to try to get the ribbon. He was hugging my leg, with all of his claws deep into my skin. He then slid down a ways. I was bleeding for awhile after that. For some reason, they really like to attack Zac when he sleeps. He has scratches all up and down his arm. So this will happen this morning at 9 am. I couldn't believe how expensive it is to declaw a cat! Some places wanted $400 per cat! I shopped around throughout Utah and Salt Lake County, and found a place in American Fork that will do it for only $60 per cat. It's still expensive, but better than $400!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He gets it from his father...
Post a Comment