
So I finally broke down, and let Zac get kittens. Zac is a huge cat lover, and I have allergies. BUT, because Eric is so scared of every animal ever since his attack, I decided on Friday night that we could go get A kitten. When we got there, Zac turns to me and says "Can we get 2 kittens instead of one?" So we did. They are still too scared to play with us. They hide out in the closet, under the bed, or on Zac's night stand all day. Then at night, they cry. Actually, last night was the first night that they didn't cry.
Either that, or I was too tired from the past 2 nights to wake up to their crying. Zac is putting a cat door on the garage door, so we will have their food and litter box, etc., in the garage. We need to get them both of them declawwed and fixed this week. We ended up getting a boy and a girl.Volleyball was so much fun last Thursday. We had a professional player giving everybody pointers on things. It was great. They catered it to everybody's skill level. However, I didn't realized how sore I would be afterwards. It has been a LONG time since I've p
layed volleyball.Our a/c guy showed up on Friday. He was suppose to get to our house by 1 pm and he showed up at 3:30 pm. Then after 3 1/2 hours, he tells Zac that they have the wrong part, so he will be back on Monday. So hopefully he will show up today. Although, nights have been cold enough lately that we haven't even used the window units.
So I am hosting a Pampered Chef party this Friday at 6:00 if anybody is in the area! Bobby is going to be the demonstrator. I walked around our neighborhood passing out invitations trying to get to know the people around our block. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. Bobby is going to make homemade cream puffs and a harvest chicken salad. They both look so good. Zac had to approve the menu first of course, because he would be eating
the leftovers.So here are the much anticipated pictures of our house. Our camera doesn't zoom out at all, so these pictures don't really do it justice, but you'll sort of get the idea of what it looks like. We still have a lot more decorating, etc. that needs to be finished. And Zac didn't want me to take a picture of the garage until he was finished building shelfs, etc. (But pretty much every garage looks the same right?!) For some reason, all of the pictures have turned out a little blurry, but on the camera, they look fine. Our front room looks a little scarce right now, but Zac is putting in a fireplace (Hopefully by this winter). We already have the fireplace, and Zac needs to pick out the slab of stone that we want to set the fireplace on. (It is a woodburning stove) The picture of our log bed, is the bed that Dad cut with the chainsaw so that we could get it upstairs. Our bathroom still needs to be painted, that's why we don't have any decorations in it. When we got into the house, the builders had cut a hole above the toilet. The drywallers came and fixed the hole, and we are still waiting on them to finish the job by painting.
Here is our kitchen:





The stairs leading down go to the basement. It is completely unfinished. We have our washer/dryer downstairs, along with our water heater, etc. There is enough room downstairs to add two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a cold storage.

:








That's our house!

3 comments:
I can't wait to see it! I think Eric and Aubrey are cuter than the kittens! Tammi
What a beautiful home, Heather! Hope you get settled in soon.
Your house looks GREAT! Are you loving it? I can't believe you got kittens - don't tell my kids.
Post a Comment