Thursday, August 17, 2006

A/C didn't come


So the a/c guy ended up cancelling. He was suppose to come in the afternoon, and he called Zac and said that he had already been working for 12 hours, and he was too tired to come over, and that he will be doing this other job until Sunday, so could he come over sometime next week!! So we will be spending a lot more time in the heat. We would go with somebody else, but he quoted us $400 less than everybody else.

Zac sent me some pictures of the house that he had to send our insurance lady. So even though I've posted the outside of the house, these pictures are without the big dumpster in front of it. I will post the interior later.

On Monday, Zac stays home with the kids. He was working downstairs, and it got really quiet, so he went to find the kids. He found them in the bathroom. Eric was on the big toliet, and Aubrey was on Eric's potty. They both had their pants around their ankles. Eric was kind enough to take off Aubrey's diaper. But they BOTH went potty! Aubrey is only 16 months! And last night, it happened again. Eric was using the bathroom, and Aubrey started crying pulling at her pants, so I took off her diaper, and she ran to Eric's potty and went to the bathroom again! I hope she keeps this up! It will be nice not to have any kids in diapers!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Poor Eric! thats really funny though, I can totally picture him biting that kid.heh...and thats soo amazing with aubrey, I really hope she keeps it up for your sake! see you tonight!

Lisa said...

Your house looks great! Wow! It looks like Aubrey is going to potty train herself - way to go Aubrey!

Lisa said...

and I LOVE the RED door! nice touch!