Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Legoland

This entire trip we didn't tell the kids where we were going day to day.  As we were entering the park, Eric noticed a Lego guy.  Then another.  Then another.  Then he goes, "Wait!  Are we going to Legoland?!"  He was so excited.  I looked back and he was pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
I loved how they had Lego tables set up around the larger rides.  The kids can play with Legos while the adults wait in line.  When you are 5 minutes from the ride the kids enter through a gate and join you in line.
The weather was overcast the entire time we were there.  But luckily it never rained.  There was hardly anyone there.  I think the longest line we stood in was 10 minutes.






Eric received a smaller scale of this ship for Christmas.  He was so excited when he saw it here.  The entire time we were at Legoland, Eric kept on saying, "I just have so many ideas!"  He could not wait to get home to his Legos.

Eric wanted to talk to every worker.  They all had Lego guys on their nametags, which Eric wanted to tell them about.  He would tell them EVERYTHING about his Lego guys. 

The entire day I thought my jacket was weird.  It just didn't feel right.  At this moment, I finally noticed the tag on the OUTSIDE of the jacket.  I had been wearing it wrong all day.
This is a game at Legoland.  Zac, Eric, Aubrey and Jennifer were competing against 3 other teams. 
They had to pump the truck over to the "fire," put out the fire with squirt guns, then pump back to the start line.  They were winning until they got back in the truck to pump to the start, when Zac realized Jennifer jumped over to another team and started helping them put out the fire.
They had separate race tracks for ages 3-5 and 6 and up.  Perfect for this cutie.
Eric is a daredevil.




Showing off their creation.
Dad, Diane and Devin watched Lily while we were at Legoland.  It was so nice to be able to go on all the rides with the kids, and not have to sit out with the small one.  Lily had a good time herself.  She took a nap for Devin.
And danced to the guitar.

No comments: