Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disneyland

I love how Diane covered Jennifer's eyes so she wouldn't be scared! Eric is in the front seat hiding.  All the water hit his back and neck.
Today was Disneyland!  There was hardly anyone here!  We walked right onto most of the rides.  I think the longest line we waited in (besides the Princess line) was 15-20 minutes.  Most of them it was 1-5 minutes or zero.  We were able to ride pretty much every ride in the park. 
Jennifer loves Devin.  She wanted to ride almost every ride with him. 


Jennifer was so excited to meet Rapunzel from Tangled.  She was so good with the girls.  She spent a good 5 minutes with them, talking to them, making pinky promises.  The loved her.






When I was a little girl, the only ride I wanted to go on was the teacups.  We never did.  I was so disappointed.  Now, the teacups would make me sick to ride.  Aubrey kept on asking to ride them.  I had to cave in.
And finally, the princess castle to end the night.

No comments: