Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Escondido

We made it to Escondido!  Diane has a timeshare here and let us stay in it this year.  Dad and Diane stayed in a hotel down the road.  This was such a beautiful condo!  The kids loved having their room to themselves.  We were able to cook most of our dinners here.  We also had a washer/dryer in the condo.
Devin slept in the living room.  There was a pull out bed on the couch.
This is the kids room and bathroom.
We had Lily sleep in our bathroom.  Thank you to Becky for the idea.  It worked out great.  Lily was able to have her own room and she slept great!
Such a contrast to Whiskey Petes.  I'm glad we stayed at Whiskey Petes first though.  The kids thought that Whiskey Petes was so fun and didn't want to leave.  When we got to the condo they were in heaven.  As soon as we unpacked, I headed to the grocery store with Dad, Diane and Devin.  I was able to track down a Trader Joe's and get my fix for dried fruit.

No comments: