We celebrated Christmas at Dad's house yesterday and opened the cousin presents and presents from Dad. Eric was SO EXCITED. He has been asking for magnetix every time we've seen Santa this year. Guess what he got. Aubrey got a Dora bed set, and she made us break it out as soon as we got home to sleep on it. Eric played nonstop last night with his magnets. Devin got us a movie and came over to watch it last night. Eric stayed in the kitchen during the entire movie playing with those magnets, and loading and unloading them into it's carrying case.
Thursday night was an awful commute home. 3 1/2 hours!!!! I'm guessing there was a bad accident or something on Redwood Road by Camp Williams, but by the time we finally started moving, there wasn't even a cone anywhere. We had been stopped for hours. I would have turned around, but I kept on thinking that it takes a 1/2 hour extra to go the other way, and we will start moving in about 10 minutes. Then after 3 hours I decided I've already invested way to much time in this, and there is no way I'm turning around now. It was so bad that a lot of people were out of their cars walking around in the freezing weather.
I am almost finished with Christmas shopping, just the Idaho cousins left, which I have to get before Saturday since that's when Dad is going up to see Justin & Lisa. It will be a great feeling to be finished! We are sending out our neighbor presents tonight. Zac is making treats hopefully as we speak. :)
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun! I have cousin presents to give him to bring back down :)
Post a Comment