Sunday, December 09, 2007

$50 please!

To be honest, I don't recall how we got from point A to B so quickly. After Sunday dinner, all of us were sitting around talking. Nathan's mustache got brought into the conversation, about how he curls it smaller during work hours to make it more professional and such. Here's the part I don't recall, if we talked about if he was ever going to shave it, or if Devin volunteered to cut his for $50 dollars. I asked Zac and he couldn't remember either. It all happened so fast. One minute we were talking, the next Devin says, "I would cut my hair for $50." and Nathan stated that he would too. The next thing we knew Dad was gone and back with $100, and handing Nathan and Devin $50. So everyone headed out to the garage and Bobby cut Nathan's mustache off, and Dad cut Devin's hair off.

Before pictures:















Nathan wanted to save the "curls" from his mustache.











Norma was so cute, she kept on looking at Nathan weird and rubbing his face.






Devin's hairy arms. Eric and Aubrey were at the bottom of the chair sweeping up all of Devin's hair.































the AFTER pictures:
For some reason, they both wouldn't really smile for me.








AHHHHHHHHH. They look normal again. :) (And $50 richer.)









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan sold out his mustache curls for a mere $50? I thought he was a man of principles.

Lisa said...

So funny!!! I can't believe they did it. Money really talks!!

Lisa said...

So funny!!! I can't believe they did it. Money really talks!!

Barb said...

AAHH! Devins flowing hair is gone! I always see him at school and applaud his long hair. Now I doubt I will see him any more since hes all normal now haha

Unknown said...

Thats sad.. I will not recognize him now. He had some good hair.