So on Thursday I got to meet the new U.S. Attorney Michael Mukasey. I had another photo op, and again, I am a whole head taller than the U.S. Attorney. There will probably be another U.S. Attorney with the new president, here's hoping that they pick somebody who is a normal size! :) I'm not really that petty, I just thought it was weird that the U.S. Attorney's are so SHORT. Usually men in power are tall, at least that's what I thought the standard was.
We got up our Christmas tree and decorations, etc. Those dang cats keep on sleeping in the tree though! They have broken almost all the branches in the center of the tree, and keep on taking the ornaments downstairs. I only have 11 more christmas cards to make and then I will be sending them. I am BEHIND this year! I usually send them off the day after Thanksgiving! Nothing really went on this week. I got to interview people for the data analyst position in my unit. Luckily there was someone that I thought would be good, so I had her interview again with the U.S. Attorney, and he liked her...so in 6 months I will finally have some help. It's ridiculous how long those background checks take! That's about it for us!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heather! That's awful! Sounds like you're a hightest. Personally, I don't see height. People tell me that I'm short and I believe them.
Post a Comment