Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Aubrey's Birthday!

I can't believe Aubrey is already 2 years old! Time has flown by! Last night we made cupcakes for Aubrey's class in school. Zac picked up some 'barbie' cupcake holders and sprinkles. The kids helped me make them, but I wouldn't let them eat them. I kept on telling them that they are for Aubrey's birthday and they can eat them tomorrow. So this morning when I went into Aubrey's room to wake her up, she squealed and said "Happy Birthday cupcakes!" She was so excited. Then I heard Eric singing in his room, I walked in and he was singing happy birthday to Aubrey. We loaded up and went to the daycare. Aubrey carried in the cupcakes and gave them to her teacher. Eric had a breakdown because he didn't get to eat one for breakfast, but Eric's teacher and Aubrey's teacher worked it out so that when Aubrey's class sings "happy birthday" to her, Eric gets to join in. We aren't celebrating it tonight though...Zac doesn't see the kids this week until Friday, so Zac is going to come home for lunch on Friday, and we will have Aubrey open her presents and blow out the candles, etc. at lunch time.

4 comments:

Christen said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey!

She seems way older than 2 to me!

Lisa said...

Happy

Lisa said...

Birthday

Lisa said...

Aubrey!