I was going to post a picture of Zac's car after his accident, but Zac fixed the car before I could. He tied the front end of the car onto a pole, and hooked the backend up to his backhoe, and drove the backhoe until his car started to retain it's original shape. Then he pounded out the rest of the dents and the car looks almost as good as new. We are still getting a check for the car since they totaled it out, but it runs still, so we are still going to continue driving it into the ground.
We are getting sued by the Homeowners Association. They put a lien on our house. We are pretty upset about it. Our neighborhood is not part of this HOA, we NEVER signed anything to become a part of it, etc. I have found a LOT of case law that backs us up on our position, etc. So we will be counter suing the HOA. Zac called and was upset with the law firm that put the lien on our house, it was a little premature since the Judge hasn't made a ruling yet! If the Judge rules in their favor (which I don't see happening) we will turn around and sue our builder to pay for the HOA fees. Our entire neighborhood is involved in this. We even have our original paperwork from the builder that states "No HOA", our title company wrote a letter for us stating that we were not part of the HOA, and they would need to report it on our title if we were a part of it, I got the same kind of letter from our loan officer, and when we called Eagle Mountain City, they ALSO said we were NOT a part of it. I really am just frustrated that they are wasting our time on this! The whole reason we moved to the house that we did was because we did not want to be in a HOA. Anyways,
enough venting about that.

1 comment:
Wow the car is still surviving. Way to keep a car alive! Maybe you can get another totalled check. I love to see pictures of the kids - they are getting so big - I miss them!!
Post a Comment