So our wards finally split! I am no longer in the Young Women's. Zac and I don't have any callings right now. However, Saturday night, the new primary president asked if we would substitute in Aubrey's nursery yesterday. Zac agreed and when she dropped the lesson off, she started telling him how to do nursery, and Zac told her I used to be primary president, so we know the drill. She seemed really excited about this, and said she hasn't filled this position yet. Zac tried losing a kid yesterday so that it would appear that we did a horrible job...we'll see if we get called into nursery. During church, the Sunbeams teacher came and told Zac that Eric had a dirty diaper. That's weird....Eric doesn't WEAR a diaper. He's potty trained, remember? Zac told his teacher that, and Eric looked up at Zac, smiled, and said "Dad, I've been farting a lot!" So, apparently Eric's farts are very potent.
We found out that the worker's that built our house, didn't do our driveway correctly. So they are going to tear up our driveway and pour a new one. This time though they are going to put a trough underground, and at the end of the driveway put metal grates so the water can go into the trough instead of our garage. (Our driveway goes downhill). Also, we have a rock wall in our backyard. We were going to buy some gravel to put at the bottom of the wall, so our water doesn't runoff into the neighbor's yard. We found out that the builder was suppose to do that as well. So that saved us some money and time. With Zac's new school schedule, I honestly don't see him until Saturday. Sometimes his Friday night class will get out early...but I can't count on it. I see him Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Some of his classes go until 11 pm, then he has the hour drive home. I am well asleep by the time he gets home. I was so excited that he wasn't going to have class on Saturday this semester, but it turns out that he has to take all of his TESTS on Saturday, so I don't see him until around 4 on Saturdays.
Thursday was Tucker's birthday, so we went down to Dad's after work for his party. Eric had a ton of fun. Friday morning, he told me that I needed to call Bobby to "Thank her for a pleasant party." What? What 3 year-old says 'pleasant'? Nathan and Bobby came up to our house on Saturday to have the kids play for a little bit, and discovered that they had finally dug the first hole on the house! They signed their closing papers to begin construction before Thanksgiving, and now finally they are starting the construction.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment