Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy 24th Birthday Devin!

Devin is one of my favorite people. He is always so good with my kids. Because we are so close in age we have always had to do things together. I was the ONLY girl on his T-Ball team, but if Devin got to play, I wanted to play. When I moved back into Mom and Dad's after I graduated from highschool (during the dating Zac period), every night I got home, I would run into Devin's room and we would talk about everything. When Devin got home from his mission, he helped me take care of Mom, and he was so gentle with her. Devin regularly comes to our house just to hang out. He would even pull all-nighters with Zac playing games. He is one of the most talented people I know. I love listening to him play the guitar, and listen to the new songs he wrote the night before. I hope you have a great day and hopefully some cake (but not sugar-free cake)!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Devin!!! Your are great! My kids love you too!