Eric had his follow-up surgery appointment yesterday. It went really well, and really fast. Eric's stitches are healing well, and he had no infection, etc. It was a successful surgery. Zac came up for the appointment as well, and my boss told me that Zac HAS to take me out to lunch because it's Valentines. I told him that I don't think he has the time to take off. Then after we dropped Eric back off at daycare, Zac told me that his boss said it was REQUIRED for Zac to take me to lunch. So we ended up going to lunch. Zac's classes were canceled last night as well. Our tradition for Valentines is we make a dessert. We don't give each other presents, etc. Well, because I thought Zac was going to have class, I didn't even bother buying the ingredients for the dessert. Zac surprised me and had it made when I got home.
Eric was really cute yesterday...I told him that he was going to get a lot of presents at school (because of Valentines) when I picked him up, he proceeded to tell me about all of his valentines he got from his friends, then he turned to me and said "Mom, I didn't get ONE present!!" I had to explain to him that the presents I was talking about was the Valentines. He told me he would give back the Valentines for presents. oops. Then when we were at the doctor's he pointed to the light board that you put x-rays on to view the x-ray. Last time we were there, Zac told Eric that is where you see pictures of your bones. So this time, when he saw it again, he asked me if we were going to see a picture of his BUM. I was confused, then Zac said, No...your BONES not your BUM.
Tomorrow night Zac and I are going to watch Devin's new band play at Muse Music. Luckily his band is the last one to play, so I will be able to have the kids asleep before we even leave. That should make it really easy for the babysitter.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment