What a long weekend! I got the intestinal virus that is going around this past weekend. I spent most of the weekend either laying in bed, or throwing up. HORRIBLE! Zac was really great though and watched the kids for me. He wouldn't let them come into the room at all. I feel like I didn't even see the kids this weekend! I stayed home from work yesterday, and today I am feeling pretty good, although, I am still a little queazy.
I think I got sick from Aubrey. Wednesday night she threw up 3 times, ALL OVER! I had to give her 3 baths during the night, and Zac would change the bed sheets while I was bathing Aubrey. We eventually ran out of bed sheets, and Zac put down some towels for her to sleep on. How miserable.
I took a boot camp class on Friday, and it worked me! I am still sore! About 15 minutes into it, I realized that I was not in good enough shape for this class, but I stuck it out the full hour. When I went to pick up the kids at the gym's kid care, they told me that if you weren't already in the best shape of your life, this class will be hard! But LISA....I am proud to say, that I have finally done a full man's push-up! I have never been able to do a man's push-up. The women's push-up's are easy, but my feet would always slip out when I tried to do a man's push-up.
I got a center piece for my table for the upcoming holiday - Valentines Day - I got this big candle holder that has a candle in the top half, and I put the Valentines peanut M&M's in the bottom half. It looks great! However, somebody keeps on eating the candy. I caught Zac red-handed last night. I was blaming the kids, but it was Zac the entire time!
Tomorrow is Eric's appointment with Primary Children's...I will write how it goes, and anything that I find out.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yipee!!!! I am so happy you did a push-up (not happy you got sick) Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment