I was able to get the kids into the doctor on Friday. We switched to a new doctors office that is right by our house, Alpine Pediatrics. This doctor told me that Eric's lump was definitely NOT excema, but he wanted me to watch it for the next month. We measured it's diameter, and I need to measure it regularly to make sure that it is not growing. If it starts to grow, I need to get in immediately, but if it stays the same, it is just something that I will always have to watch on Eric. Aubrey on the other hand is anemic. We have to take her to American Fork Hospital to get her exact level of anemia to see how high a dose of iron we need to give her. This doctor was really good though, he was very thorough with both of the kids. I only brought Aubrey in to get her immunizations, and he decided to test for anemia because in Dec 2005 she was borderline anemic. I don't know how this girl has anemia. She eats everything in site, and her favorites are fruits and vegetables.
Zac and I got our first babysitter this weekend that we had to pay for. I had one of the YW come watch the kids while Zac and I went to a movie. She did good with the kids, however, I forgot to tell her that we had cats....I didn't think to tell her, because they hide out in the basement and hardly ever come up. After she put the kids to bed she put in a scary movie, and turned out the lights. I guess right at the scary point in the movie, she sees something white move out of the corner of her eye, then Buster runs straight at her with Maebe following behind. When they see her, they immediately run downstairs. She said that she screamed so loud that she woke up the kids.
Eric is now a Sunbeam in primary. I peeked in on him during Sharing Time, and he and the kid next to him had their foreheads together just laughing....they were paying great attention to the songs. Eric's good friend Zack, got Thomas the Train for Christmas also. So on Friday they had a playdate where Eric brought over his Thomas and the tracks, and he and Zack made a huge track. They played for hours. Eric begged us to let him take two trains to church, so we put them in the diaper bag. During sacrament, I hear Eric yell to Zack (who is sitting about 15 rows behind us) "I have my trains! Where's your Thomas? I want Thomas stickers too!" He was so loud. When we were home, Eric got the train going around in a loop (it's battery operated), and he went upstairs. I could see the train from the kitchen, and saw Buster, our cat, slowly creep up to the train. He would get close to the train as it was leaving him, and as soon as it started to come back, Buster would back up. Finally he got brave enough and he was chasing the train around in a circle. I wish I would have gotten it on video. Aubrey was squealing watching the cat.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment