Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eric's Surgery

So we just got back from Primary Children's. They were really good over there! The doctor listed off about 5 things that Eric's lump could be, I could not tell you what they were if I tried, but his surgery is scheduled for Monday. We are going to meet with the surgeon before hand, and when they put Eric under, they will put the laughing gas on him, but he gets to pick the flavor of the gas! Rootbeer, strawberry, etc. They will make sure he's out before they even attempt to put an IV in him. They told us that they will have a pathologist on hand to test the lump as soon as they get it out, and the surgery should only last about 10-15 minutes. He also told us that they will use the disolveable stitches for him.

I won't find out the time of the surgery until Friday. It will be a same-day surgery, and luckily, Zac has Monday off already. My boss is being really good about letting me take whatever time I need off as well. That's all I know for now!

No comments: