
These pictures are for Zac's dad. Zac told me to post them. For Christmas Zac made me curtain rods for our house. He bought all of the metal, and welded it at work. He did them custom for each window, including my kitchen window which is 2 windows in the corner. We bought fabric for me to make the curtains now, but Zac and I have different ideas of what the curtains should look like. Zac also made a snowblower at work, so he wanted me to post those pics too. It is a pull start, not electr
ic. He and his coworkers apparently get really bored waiting for the funerals to end.
On Wednesday night, I got a really bad migraine. Thursday morning I still had a headache, but I couldn't justify staying home from work for a headache. On my drive into SLC, a wave of dizziness came over me, and I couldn't see the lines straight on the freeway, and I started to see the black circle coming (like when you pass out). I was in the car pool lane with the kids, and I pulled over to the shoulder. It took me about 10 minutes before I could see straight again. Then at lunch, I was just walking to my co-workers car, and it happened again! She grabbed my arm and said that my eyes were completely dilated. When I started to feel normal again, she said that my eyes were back to normal. Thursday was the big snow storm as well. So I had two coworkers drive me and the kids home. I just couldn't risk starting to blackout with the kids in the car, and with the bad road conditions. I had one drive with me, while the other followed behind in her car to give the one driving with me a ride home. It was extremely nice of them to do this.
Luckily, I have Friday's off, so I could rest for the day. The doctor finally called me back and he told me that I was just having a really bad migraine with all of the symptoms, and it was lasting for a couple of days. I also decided to get off of caffeine right at the same time, and that may have contributed to it. So goodbye Mountain Dew, it was not worth it to drink it.Saturday morning I decided that I was feeling good enough to go up to Idaho, so I went and got Devin and we made a weekend of it. Zac stayed home with the kids working on homework. We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Parry's house, and went to Jake's reception and saw all of the Idaho people there. We were able to make it back to Grandma and Grandpa's house in time for the BYU game. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for letting us stay with you. We had a great time!

When I got home on Sunday, Zac wanted me to look at Eric's lump, it had almost doubled in size...so we went to the doctor on Monday, and we now have an appointment for Primary Childrens Pediatric Surgery next Wednesday for our consultation before surgery. They didn't want to do just a biopsy on Eric. Because it grew so much, they are just wanting to take the entire thing out. The doctor said it is most likely a cyst, but he doesn't want to take any chances. That was pretty much our week!

No comments:
Post a Comment