This past week has been very slow moving. It has been great! It's nice to not really have anything going on. On Friday, Zac's sister and boyfriend came and watched the kids so we could go to the movies. We saw Night at the Museum. It was very entertaining! For New Years, Dad's family had a party that started at 2pm and got over at 5 pm. What a weird time for a party! We played the usual bingo, etc.
New Years Eve we did absoultely nothing. The kids both fell asleep for the night at 5:00pm. So Zac hooked up the DVD player in our bedroom, and we just layed in bed and watched movies. On Tuesday, I had mutual with the girls. We were showing them some basketball drills, and about 30 min. into, one of the girls goes "Are you Sister Nielson?" I didn't understand, then realized it was the first time they had seen me since I cut my hair. They thought I was a guest person teaching them basketball drills. Open your eyes girls. That shows how much they pay attention.
Eric has this weird lump under his armpit. We noticed it about 3 weeks ago and I thought it was a bug bite. It still hasn't gone away, and it is the same size. (The size of a lima bean) We took him to the doctor on Tuesday to have it checked out. The doctor wasn't available, so we had to see the Physician's Assistant. He said he had never seen this before, but he didn't want to do a biopsy on a 3 year old, instead he gave us some cream for it. When I got home I looked at the cream and it was for excema! HELLO! A lump is not excema! Even in the brochure that was included with the cream for excema, it did not have 1 picture that showed it reduces the size of lumps. So I am taking Eric to another doctor tomorrow for a 2nd opinion. And this time, I am seeing the DOCTOR. I'm sure the lump is nothing, but with my families luck, I'm not taking any chances.
Zac starts school today, he has got a full load of classes. I am pretty much a single Mom until the weekends. He comes home after I go to bed during the week. He is getting excited though, we can finally see the finish line for his degree! Then off to law school. He signed up for the ACE program to help him study for the LSAT.
My basketball season starts tonight. When we were doing our practices, etc., Zac was home...but now I am going to have the kids. Hopefully they will stay away from the court. This is just church ball, but our team is good. One of the girls played basketball in college and is currently a coach for the highschool, and almost everybody else has played in highschool, with me being the exception, but I am the tallest! But in all honesty, I can block the shots pretty well, that is why I am playing. Making the shots is another story.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your playing basketball! How fun! Justin had a lump on his neck and he went to the Dr. (because I was freaking out) and it was just an inflammed lymph node. It went away over time. I am praying Eric will be ok.
Post a Comment