A lot of my friends have been posting a picture of all their kids on Sunday. I like seeing their picture weekly, so I decided to start doing a "Sunday picture" as well. Of course, I decided to do this in the morning before our 11 am church. We found out today during sacrament that we are moving BACK to the 9 am slot. So hopefully we will be ready in time for a picture prior to church starting.
Last week Aubrey wanted her hair put up in rollers after her bath. So of course Jennifer did too. Jennifer is in a weird phase where she is eating weird things. Earlier in the day Zac was changing the sheets on our bed. We have a memory foam on the top layer. When Zac took the sheet off he saw all these weird half moon dents taken out of the edge of the bed. Then he looked over and saw Jennifer taking a BITE out of our bed!
When I was putting Aubrey's hair up in the rollers, I would have her hand me the next roller while she sat in my lap. I had Jennifer do the same thing. But before Jennifer would hand me the roller she would take a BITE out of the roller! She did this 3 times. Today at Sunday dinner Zac caught her licking our railing on the stairs. So weird!
This is what Jennifer looked like after Zac took the rollers out of her hair. After he combed her hair out, her hair looked exactly the same as it always does. Which means I don't ever need to put rollers in her hair.
Eric had his first basketball game yesterday. He has really improved since last year. I think the basketball camp really helped him learn the drills. When he first went out on the court he was looking around to see who he was suppose to guard. As soon as he found him, Eric started pointing his fingers "shooting" the kid. The next thing we hear is the coach, "Eric! Stop shooting the other team!"
So last week I blogged about the guy coming into my van and I made fun of him. Sigh. Yesterday I was running errands with Aubrey. When we got outside we started walking towards the van. I hit my remote to unlock the van. I went to the sliding door and put my bag inside. I went around to the other side and Aubrey was still standing outside. I tried to open her door and it was locked. Alarms started sounding. So I hit my remote button on "unlock." The alarms kept going. So I hit "lock." Still going. I hit my "panic" button and I hear another car alarm going off. So I put my key in the drivers side door. Aubrey finally yells, "MOM! This is NOT OUR CAR!" The other car that had the alarm going off was mine, since I hit the "panic" button. So I opened up their van on the sliding door and got my bag out and headed to our van. In my defense, this van had the EXACT SAME car seat on the bench seat, the van was the same color and make and model.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Haha! I'm so glad that wasn't me! Doubly funny that it happened after last week!
Heather - that is hilarious! What a story! This whole post is so funny. I love it!
I thought I was seeing you Sunday morning. Mom always had your hair in curlers and you hated it.
Post a Comment