Sunday, January 09, 2011

Coupon Dad

Since Zac has been a "homemaker" he has gotten really into couponing.  He has had better deals than these two, but he didn't take pictures.  I got the above picture sent to me while at work from Zac.  This was retail $121.58 and he paid $11.46.
In this picture it retailed for $289.05 and Zac paid $41.32.  While we were unloading these Zac told me that this was the first time in his life to ever buy feminine hygiene products.  It was such a good deal he couldn't pass it up.  While Zac was in the store getting these items, I was in the van with all the kids.  3 of the 4 were asleep.  I saw this guy come out of the store walking straight for the van.  He was carrying his bags of groceries, and was heading for the drivers side door.  Yep.  He opened up the door and started to sit in the van when I said, "Hi!"  He about jumped out of his skin.  He goes, "Oh man!  I'm THAT guy!  I'm so sorry!"  As he was shutting the van door I could hear him say, "I can't believe I was THAT guy."  Then I could see him search the parking lot for his car.  He got into a dark blue minivan.  Eric goes, "Hey!  His van looks like ours!"

We had a pretty uneventful week.  This past weekend we had Justin and his family stay with us.  The kids had a great time.  Zac went to kiss Jennifer and Aubrey goodnight last night.  It was dark in their room.  After he kissed Jennifer he stood up to kiss Aubrey but realized that she had really short hair, and that it wasn't Aubrey it was Anna.  Then Aubrey popped up from behind Anna and laughed.  To end this post, I will provide you with a picture of Jennifer.

1 comment:

Amy Conklin said...

Go Zac! I'm way impressed! I tried to do that for awhile, but got too frustrated that everything that was on sale, that I wanted to get was always GONE! That is AWESOME!