Sunday pictures weren't very successful today. Apparently I am mean. I won't let Aubrey hold Lily in the picture. Hence, the red crying face of Aubrey's. Yesterday, I was mean to Eric. He threw a toy and hit Jennifer in the mouth. I made him go to his room for a time out. Aubrey found out that in his journal, he wrote about it - and drew a picture of me, aka Mom, throwing up, and he wrote about how mean I am.
Zac and Eric went to the Jazz v. Rockets game on Wednesday. They rode up with Eric's friend Zac and his family. Their ticket gave them a free hot dog and soda. Eric had the best time. The Jazz lost by one point. Zac said he was really worried that they were going to score another basket and HAVE to stay for overtime. Oh Zac. You need to learn to like sports a LITTLE bit. :) I think it was torture tonight for him to watch the Superbowl.
The best commercial of the Superbowl was a Doritos commercial. The guy started sucking on the other guys finger to get all the cheese flavor from the chips. This was so funny to us. Jennifer did the EXACT SAME THING to me the other day. I wasn't really paying attention, and the next thing I know, Jennifer is sucking my finger that I had Doritos cheese on. Gross.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the picture. It's so real to life! The joys of parenthood. In the end, it's all worth it.
Post a Comment