Friday, October 01, 2010
Timp. Caves
We took the kids up to the Timpanogos Caves today. They were super excited to go. We checked Eric out of school early to get a good start on the hike. It's been forever since I've been there, and for some reason I thought you could take a stroller all the way up. Nope! Not even a little bit. Zac had Jennifer on his shoulders the entire hike up and back. While we were in the caves, Aubrey stood under one of the stalactites and held her mouth open so it would drip into her mouth. GROSS! Eric said he didn't like walking all the way up and down, but the caves were so worth it. It was beautiful weather today. I've been going a little stir crazy in the house so the hike was very much needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are ambitious! I've still never done that hike so you give me hope that I'll still get to someday with my kids. Way to go guys!
Post a Comment