Zac blessed Lily this morning. He did a really great job! We had a lot of support from family show up. For my journal purposes, the following came: Barbara, Cory, Grandpa Parry, Devin, Nathan's family, Gockley family, Conklin family, Coole family and my cousin Stephanie. I was really surprised to see Nathan there. He is working today, and I saw him sneak in wearing his UHP uniform. He was on a quick break and stopped by. The kids had a great time playing with all their cousins afterward at our house for lunch. I meant to take more pictures during lunch of everyone, but got distracted and forgot until now. These are the first family pictures with Lily in them. I put both up because Eric is closing his eyes in the first one, but Jennifer is looking away on the second one.
There are 3 families here in Eagle Mountain that decided to plant a pumpkin patch in their combined lots. Anyone can go and pick out pumpkins there, they have a lock box at the front and you donate as much or little as you want for the pumpkins. They donate 100% of the money that they get to the Church's Perpetual Education Fund. What a great idea! So we took the kids there last night to get their pumpkins. They had fun picking out the pumpkins they wanted and clipping them off the vines. We made them each put the money in the box for their pumpkins.
I am still doing the "Insanity" workout program every day. After my workout, I routinely drink a Muscle Milk. My kids are always wanting them because they look like they come in a juice box. Anyways, the other day, I was beginning my workout and Eric asked me if he did the ENTIRE workout, could he have a Muscle Milk? I told him that he could. He got 3 minutes into the warm-up and stopped, looked at me and said, "NOT WORTH IT!" Good! Those things are expensive! :)
Lily had her 8 week check-up on Friday. Which means she got shots. Which means she is grumpy. But her stats are as follows:
Length: 23 1/4 inch (90%)
Weight: 11.13 lbs (75%)
Head circ.: 37 1/2 cm (25%)
She has the smallest head out of all our kids. She looks normal though.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wish we could have been there. Look at your beautiful family . . . They are so dear.
Post a Comment