Monday, September 29, 2008

Night at the canyons




Not much happened this week for us. I am still loving the bootcamp. I didn't lose any weight this week, but I did lose 4% of body fat. I guess week 2 people usually don't lose much weight. I played volleyball twice this week for four hours. On Friday night I had a girls night out with my friend. I took Aubrey and Jennifer and my friend brought her girl Aubrey's age. We went out to dinner and went shopping after. Jennifer did pretty good. Aubrey was so excited that Eric got to stay home.

Eric and his friend Madison go to school together. I guess on Friday they had a hard day. My friend dropped off the kids at school, and Madison and Eric were arguing over who got to close the van door. So they both closed it. Madison pushed Eric and called him a "Mean boy". Eric walked away about five steps, then turned around and RAN at her and pushed her down. It was with such force that she rolled three times. She got up and started yelling at him. By the time school ended, they were friends again. We had a talk with Eric about not pushing, especially not girls. The whole time though, Zac was trying so hard not to laugh. We even had to leave the room during the "talk".

On Saturday we took the kids up to Provo Canyon to my favorite park, South Fork. We roasted hot dogs and marshmellows for smores over the fire. The kids had so much fun! They are still asking us to go back up. All of the leaves were changing color up in the canyon, it was so pretty. The kids loved making smores. After awhile though, Aubrey would just grab the chocolate and eat it without the other fixings. That is a girl of my heart. Jennifer did wonderful in the canyon. There is just something about being outside. She layed on the blanket for most of the time just being content.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! I need to hold that cute baby of yours! I'm aching to! Thanks for the pics and the stories. So funny! I miss you! We need to chat! I can't believe you have THREE KIDS! You guys are crazy! And that's awesome you're doing your bootcamp thing. I should do that too! You're amazing!