So I am hooked. I absolutely love the bootcamp! I felt like I had bruises over my entire body last week, but I loved it. Today we are working the arms again, so I need to psych myself up for it. The arms are my biggest weakness. I have lucked out and have had the trainer almost all to myself every day. I guess the other classes there have been 25-30 people in them. I have gotten more intense workouts since he is right there pushing me that much harder. I weighed in on Friday and have already lost 10 pounds! Alright, I know that most of that is water weight, but I'm still pretty happy about it. I only have 5 more pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. But I still have a ways to go to get completely toned. :) The bootcamp focuses on a different area of your body every day, either core/abs - arms - glutes/legs. Then on Friday's we do a circuit of everything. So last week I was lucky enough to have the core twice, and this week it will be the arms twice. It has been great having my dietician be my friend/neighbor. I have gotten a little special treatment, and I have been able to use all the programs before the group to help her troubleshoot any problems with the program. Zac has been great and has been very willing to watch all three kids every night while I go work out. During the morning I run 5 miles on the treadmill, but Jennifer is usually sleeping the entire time for me. I have been modifying my diet to have more whole-grains in it, so I made pizza on Saturday and made the dough with ALL wheat flour. It was really GOOD. I usually put 1 cup of wheat and 3 cups of white flour, but I think that from now on I will use all wheat. Zac liked it too, and you really couldn't tell that much of a difference. I am going to miss not having a garden in the winter. I was able to use my tomatoes, green peppers and onions for the pizza. So nice just to be able to walk outside to get your produce.
Jennifer is still a little congested, but gradually getting better every day. Aubrey had a fever all weekend, but is also getting better. Not much more has happened, nothing real exciting. I did play volleyball for 3 hours on Thursday night, which is always fun. :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome!! I love bootcamp!!! What great results your getting...you are seriously dedicated..so awesome!!
Post a Comment