Sunday, September 14, 2008

Long night

So last night I was up the ENTIRE night with Jennifer. She had a lot of mucus in her throat, not her nose, so she would choke every time we would lay her down. It was a little scary because she would choke so bad she couldn't breathe. So I stayed up with her holding her upright the entire night. We got into the doctor's first thing in the morning, and they said that it hadn't gotten into her lungs thankfully! I just have to keep on doing the saline drips, bulb syringe her nose even though nothing is in there, and put her next to the humidifier. (Which is everything we were doing last night) but that I probably have 2-3 more nights like last night. I am exhausted, and I start my boot camp today. My arms feel like dead weight from holding her all night. She is now almost 11 pounds. I'm hoping they are going to focus on the legs or abs today, not the arms. I wish Mountain Dew wouldn't affect my milk, but it does, and she would be up all night because of the caffeine. But I would sure love some right now!

Yesterday Zac blessed Jennifer. He did a really good job and is glad it's done. I'm glad she didn't scream throughout the blessing. She was having a pretty good fit before church. I asked Dad to take a picture of us at the church, and Eric kept on doing his "guitar pose"...so that is what he is doing in the picture. I learned the Michael Jackson dance "Thriller" this week. A group of us are doing it for the Stake talent show. Aubrey is really cute and tries to dance it with us. She has her monster claws perfected. :) We all went to D.I. and got some great dresses to ruin for our costumes.

This is a picture of Eric's first day of school. My friend/neighbor took this picture for us and gave it to me finally. :)



No comments: