Monday, August 27, 2007
Our costumes are ready to go....
We had a pretty eventless weekend. It was really nice! Zac came home from Illinois safe and sound, I guess there were some pretty bad windy weather out there. His flight was only delayed an hour or two. Saturday morning I watched Tucker and Thad for a little bit, then we headed out to Eric's soccer game. Zac was the ref for Eric's soccer game. Zac told me that there is nothing more frustrating than being a referee for a bunch of 4 year olds. You are constantly calling something on the four-year-olds. After the game I headed down to Orem with my friend. She wanted to check out the costumes at Hale Center to rent for Halloween. I found the costumes that Zac and I wanted to be, so I already reserved them. The lady looks and me and goes, "You know it's only August right?" I am just PREPARED is all. :) Zac and I rented a movie later than night, then the whole usual Sunday thing. It was a really relaxing, nothing happening weekend! I have been looking forward to one of those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment