I had to run 12 miles this weekend. I did it, and am VERY sore! When I ran 10 miles, I wasn't that sore, but for some reason, those 2 extra miles did me in. I went to IKEA with some of my girlfriends right after I ran, and I was doing the shuffle throughout the entire store. I just couldn't lift my legs up. As we were going down the stairs, I had them meet me in an aisle, it took me forever to get down. ARG! A little frustrating. At church I couldn't even lift my leg to cross them. I am feeling a ton better today. I usually run 4 miles at lunch, and then come home and run another 6 1/2, and I will do a long run every Saturday. The most I have to run on my training guide is 16 miles, so I am almost there. (If my legs don't give out :) )
I had Tucker, Thad and Norma sleep over on Friday night. They did really well. Zac went and bought a little kid wading pool, so they swam for awhile, and then came inside and played with trains for most of the night. Tucker is apparently allergic to cats. Right when they were about to go to sleep, Tucker told me that his eye hurt, I came over to look at it, and it was almost swollen shut. I called Nathan and let him know, as soon as I hung up the phone, he started to get hives. Luckily I had some benedryl, and he is doing much better. Weird that it didn't happen the first time he slept over! Our cats are now outdoor cats too.
Nothing else really went on this weekend. Zac took another practice LSAT on Saturday morning. He has been going to work at 4:30 AM to get a couple hours of studying every day before work, and then he studies for another 2 hours in between work and school. Zac got a great deal on some paint, so we are going to paint our bedroom sometime soon (hopefully). That's about it!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on the long run....you are doing great!
Post a Comment