Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 week recap

I know it's been 2 weeks since my last entry. I got slammed with a ton of new cases at work last week, and the attorney was out of town, so I was frantically trying to get complaints filed, etc, and finding another attorney that would be willing to sign on the stuff I drafted. Anyways, as a recap of the last two weeks...we went to Lagoon for the Parry reunion 2 Friday's ago. It was beautiful weather and the kids had a lot of fun. We brought our camera, but completely forgot to take pictures! Nathan and Bobby took some cute pictures of Aubrey though, and when they e-mail them, I will post them. Zac got his bottom braces on this past Friday. His teeth have been very sensitive....I'm so glad I don't have braces anymore. :) We had Zac's Mom and sister over for a BBQ on Saturday, so it took Zac a long time to eat his steak. That morning I ran 10 1/2 miles. I was hating it for the first half. I ate immediately before I ran, so I was feeling nauseated and had a side ache for the first half. About mile 4-5 I finally starting to feel like running. Speaking of running, we ended up getting 2 treadmills. I went onto Craig's List (the online classified ad) and saw an ad for a treadmill for $30. Along with the ad it stated that they had a higher end model treadmill, and if we could figure out how to turn it on, it's ours for free. So I sent Zac down to their house, (they lived in American Fork) and he picked up the one treadmill for $30. Then he told them that if they wanted to get rid of the other treadmill, he'll take it and try to figure out what's wrong with it. So they loaded both treadmills into the truck. Zac tinkered with it for a little bit, and realized that the fuse was blown. So we ordered a new fuse for $12, it came, and it works wonderful! One of my co-workers has been looking for a treadmill, so I brought the first treadmill to work yesterday, and she paid me $20 for the treadmill and I dropped it off at her house. Not too bad for a treadmill.

Eric's school/daycare went to Dinosaur Eccles park on Tuesday, swimming lessons on Wednesday, and Thanksgiving Dinosaur museum on Thursday. After the swimming lessons, I asked Eric if he had fun. He told me, "I opened my eyes under the water, and I saw a GIRL!" Isn't he a little young for that? When we got home, I realized he wasn't wearing the clothes that I brought for him. Apparently he and a classmate like to trade clothes, including underwear. I'm just glad he's trading with a boy not a girl. I just wash the clothes, take them back to the school/daycare and put it in the boy's cubby. Today Eric is hiking up to Ensign Peak. Hopefully he does alright...it seems like a big hike for a 4 year old.

This past Friday Eric rode his bike for 5 hours, and got pretty sunburnt. He will ride back and forth across the culda sac...not too exciting but he loves it. He is hilarious though. He thinks that he's alone outside, but I check up on him about every 2-3 minutes to make sure he's alright. He will sing at the top of his lungs while he's riding, and since we live on the side of the mountain, it echos. I'm sure my neighbors love the singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Heather, I will get those to you today or tomorrow.

Lisa said...

So great! It will be nice to have a treadmill when the weather gets cooler.