Monday, June 04, 2007
A weekend of nothing
This weekend absolutely nothing happened. YEAH! I've been waiting for a slow weekend! Thursday evening, Zac and I decided that it was finally time to upgrade our BBQ grill. We've never bought one before, and the ones we've had in the past have been passed down to us. So we went to Home Depot and got a new grill. On Friday I was able to run 9 miles, then came home and did laundry and chores around the house, and went NO WHERE else. Saturday, Zac took his practice LSAT in the morning, I stayed home with the kids, when Zac came home we worked a little bit outside, but spent the rest of the night at home and went NO WHERE. There is an ampitheater a couple blocks away from our house, and Sawyer Brown was playing there. We didn't go to the concert, but we could hear every word that they sang. (It actually got really annoying when we were trying to put the kids to bed), but they did a big fireworks show at the end, so we were able to just sit out on the porch and watch the fireworks. Sunday was the big "split" of our Sunbeams. I actually had one of the Mom's crying because her twins weren't going to have us as teachers anymore. It was really nice though having a smaller class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sometimes those uneventful weekends are so wonderful! We are busy here trying to get our house on the market - only one more week and we have so much too do!!
Post a Comment