Monday, June 25, 2007
The week
So our week was pretty quiet. Zac finished his last final on Wednesday, but starts his new classes today. He ended up doing the 2 blocks during the semester for classes. He got a 100% on his victimology final. I went to Larkin's bridal shower on Wednesday night and saw Tammi, Debbie and Rozie there. Larkin is going to marry into a great family, they all seemed very nice! I played volleyball for 3 hours on Tuesday night. Eric went on a hike up to Ensign Peak on Tuesday and loved it, swimming lessons on Wednesday, and went on the Heeber Creeper on Thursday. He was disappointed that "Thomas the Train" wasn't the engine this time. Saturday night Zac and I went to Les Miserables. I've had the tickets since February, but I didn't tell Zac where we were going...I knew he wouldn't go if I told him. Before we left, I had put on a dress, Zac looked at me weird, and I told him that he had to wear pants. He grumbled all the way upstairs since it was 100 degrees outside, etc. Then he came down wearing jeans, so I made him go back up and change into dress slacks. He wasn't too excited to go somewhere wearing dress slacks. Anyways, we got up to SLC, I told him where we were going, and I was right...he wouldn't have come if he knew ahead of time. He sat through it with me, and actually somewhat enjoyed "parts of it" but he would never "admit to liking it". I thought it was wonderful though! I love the theater! That was pretty much our week. Nothing real exciting happened, Zac was enjoying a weekend without homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's very shrewd. It's a good thing you know Zac so well. :)
Great way to get Zack to the theatre. I love Les Mis - it is one of my favs! Justin is in Idaho now....I should be following soon.
Post a Comment