Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swimming

The kids have swimming lessons at the Legacy Center in Lehi this year.  They have loved going to swimming.  This is their last week of lessons.  Jennifer is the 2nd to last kid floating with the life preserver.  I am so glad I signed Jennifer up for swim lessons.  She still won't let me put her head under water to wash her hair, I have to use a cup and pour it on her head.  Since swimming lessons, I can now wash her hair normal.

Eric is a really good swimmer.  He also loves going and playing in the water.


Aubrey is having fun learning the dolphin kick and backstroke.  She was really nervous when they had to go in the "deep" water without a life jacket, but she did great.

And here is Lily while all the kids are swimming.  Such a cute little gremlin.  So sad she can't go in the water and has to watch only feet away from the edge of the pool.

No comments: