Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jennifer's haircut

Jennifer hates having her hair brushed.  Anytime I grab the hair brush she hides from me.  I barely even touch her hair and she cries.  I keep on threatening her that I'm going to cut her hair if she doesn't stop screaming/crying.  Her little rebellious self will tell me to cut it.  I almost took her up on that offer 3 weeks ago.  I drove around to hair cutting places all over the valley, but everyone was full.  Afterwards I was grateful that I didn't cut it.  I love her long hair.

Well, I took yesterday off work.  She starting screaming again when I was trying to do her hair.  I couldn't take it anymore.  This time I made a hair appointment.  Good news is her hair was long enough to donate. 
After they did the first cut on the back I instantly had regret.  I love her long curly hair.  She looked like a boy.  But when they finally finished her hair, I loved it.  It fits her little personality.  She looks so much older to me now!
She loves it too.  She was so excited to show Aubrey her hair when Aubrey got home from school.

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

That is cool that she was able to donate and still have it as long as it is. Can't wait to see it!