Sunday, March 18, 2012

Valentines/Pinewood Derby/Japan

I didn't realize I was so far behind in blogging until I saw some of the pictures!  Every year for Valentines, we make this chocolate strawberry torte.  Zac made it for me our 1st Valentines, and it has been a tradition ever since.  Now that we have kids, they love to help put the strawberries on the cake.  Zac sent me the picture of the cake while I was at work. 
Followed up by a picture of Lily enjoying the cake.
Eric had his first Pinewood Derby.  He loved being able to participate in it.  There were 28 scouts that raced, and Eric came in 4th place overall.  As soon as the race was finished, Eric had "so many ideas" for his next car, and wanted to start on it right away.
 
 
For the 101st day of school, Aubrey's teacher asked the students to dress like a dalmatian.  Aubrey helped us put the black spots on the white shirt.  She is very proud of her shirt..
 
Zac is always finding Jennifer doing random things.  This day, she made a helmet and was playing army.  She made this all on her own.
Zac's brother Matt, sent us another package from Japan.  The kids loved the Japanese candy and presents from Uncle Matt.  Unfortunately, we completely forgot to take pictures as they were opening them up.  Lily is posing in the outfit that she got...and she stole the slippers from Jennifer.  I love Lily's crazy hair. 

1 comment:

Amy Conklin said...

LOVE the helmet! Good job to Eric on his car and Aubrey for her "spots"!