Sunday, March 18, 2012

Basketball

Eric and Aubrey finally finished their basketball season.  I am getting really bad at bringing the camera to things.  We finally remembered on the LAST game!   We were up at the cabin during the team pictures, so this is the only proof we have that they played this year.  They each had their own practice during the week, and several times had games at the same time during Saturday.  The Jr. Jazz program has grown so much in Eagle Mountain that we now have an option of FOUR different schools that they would play in rather than the two.  Dad and Diane came to a lot of their games, and helped me out watching Jennifer and Lily and bringing kids from one game to the next.



I know that last picture is blurry, but it shows Aubrey getting the rebound.

For some reason, Eric and Aubrey both got the ONLY kids on defense that would give them the full court press every time!   I could tell their frustration as they were playing.  They both did really well this season and improved significantly by the end of the season. 
I signed up Eric, Aubrey AND Jennifer for baseball this year.  3 practices a week.  3 games a week.  What was I thinking?  I'm guessing I will be regretting this decision next month.  Jennifer is really excited that she finally gets to play though.  She will be on the t-ball team, Aubrey on coach pitch, and Eric on machine pitch.

No comments: