Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disney on Ice

For Aubrey's birthday next week she wanted to go see "Disney on Ice."  So we celebrated early and I had a Mom/Daughter date with her this past Thursday night.  She really wanted to dress up like Cinderella.  We stopped at McDonald's for her happy meal dinner (her favorite meal) and we headed up to Salt Lake.  
 She REALLY wanted to ride trax, so I parked at my worked and we walked 1 block to the trax station and rode it to the Energy Solutions Arena.
She wanted me to take pictures of the entire date.  When we were on trax she turns to me and says, "This is the BEST NIGHT EVER!"
She spent some of her birthday money from my Dad on this wand.  She just HAD to have it.  It spins and lights up.
She was so cute during the entire performance.  She gave me bios on all the characters.  For example, Jafar (sp?) came out and she says, "Mom!  That is Jafar.  He is in LOVE with Princess Jasmine and wants to kill Alladin.  Mom!  That is Captain Hook.  He lives in Never Never Land and wants to kill Peter Pan.  Mom!  That is a troll doll off of Toy Story.  He didn't have a very big part though."  Her eyes were lit up the entire night.  She participated with the entire show.

On a different note - Zac was on the phone yesterday and he heard Jennifer upstairs.  Seriously?!  I didn't even know we OWNED orange nail polish.  Does anyone know how to get nail polish off the walls and dressers?  That girl!

4 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

How much fun! Aubrey is getting so big! What a fun Mommy/Daughter date!

Stephanie said...

Aubrey is just glowing. Looks like she had the best birthday ever. How fun. Sorry about your walls.

Glade and Diane Powell said...

What a special night - her eyes and face say it all. What a wonderful memory for her with her mom.

Amy Conklin said...

I LOVE the bio's! That is AWESOME! What a great night! I can't believe that Jennifer! Cami and Jennifer SHOULD not get together. I'm worried about the damage that could be done!