Monday, February 21, 2011

Nothing much this week.

Not a whole lot happened this week.  Aubrey passed out valentines that had little puppy and kitten tattoos in them.  She had some left over, so she put the extras all over her face and Jennifers.  After a lot of scrubbing I got them off of Aubrey's face in time for church, but I'm going to let Jennifer's dissolve with time.  Zac made homemade fettuccine alfredo and our usual chocolate strawberry torte for Valentine's dinner.  It was delicious. I had a very small slice of the cake, same with the kids.  On Tuesday Zac was telling me how healthy he had been eating, and that he went running.  He had eaten hardly any lunch or dinner, and was bragging about how he wasn't even hungry.  That's when I asked him what he had for breakfast.  He ate the ENTIRE rest of the cake for breakfast.  I told him THAT'S why you're not hungry!  You ate 2500 calories for breakfast alone!

This entire week when I get home from work both Zac and I have been working out to the Insanity workout.  The kids are in the room with us, and Jennifer has been trying to keep up.  She's pretty cute.  Anytime I'm doing push-ups, she crawls under my stomach and wants me to kiss her forehead as I go down.

I got Lily's 6 month pictures taken this weekend, I should get them back by next week.  That's about it for this week.  Pretty boring.  Boring is good though.

1 comment:

mandy said...

just stopped by... when did your kids get so big?