Aubrey started school on Wednesday. We waited outside her classroom to get a picture with her and Mrs. Bean, but by the time the bell rang, it was a little too hectic. So this is Aubrey sitting at her desk. I'm sad I didn't get the whole outfit. Aubrey put a belt on her shirt. I asked her why and she said, "MOM - it's fashion." She had to have "princess sparkles" in her hair (which is glitter spray). While we were riding our bikes to school her hair sparkled so much that all the Mom's commented on it. Aubrey was upset that no kids said anything, only the Mom's. Zac goes back to work on Tuesday - Lily will be a month old on Monday. It's been great having him here for those extra 2 weeks, I know he is dreading going back to work on Tuesday. It's amazing how fast the week goes by when you don't have to work! In other news - our first volleyball game is Thursday! That is all.
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful! I hope she has a great year.
Post a Comment