Saturday, August 07, 2010

Jennifer turns two!

 
Today Jennifer turns two!  Since I haven't been blogging lately and I need to clear out my camera before the new arrival comes on Monday, this will be a recap of our summer through pictures. :)

The kids really love to play on the slip n slide, but Zac didn't like how narrow it was.  So he decided to make the ultimate white trash slip n slide.  Throw on some dawn soap and mix with water and you will end up with a neighborhood full of kids!  Luckily he got some pictures before it got too crowded.

Eric and Aubrey were on the same baseball team this year.  About 1/2 of their games got rained out this season.  I forgot my camera until the last game.
We were able to make it up to Idaho to see Madison get baptized on the 4th of July.  After her baptism we headed down to the parade.  When the parade was over, everyone was packing up and Jennifer was looking for anyone that looked familiar.  She saw Grandma Parry sitting on the grass and ran over and gave her a hug and sat with her. 

That's about it!  This summer has been filled with lots of field trips and swimming for the kids, and lots of working for both Zac and I.  Today is my first "official" day of maternity leave.  The doctor will be inducing me on Monday if I haven't had her by then.  I was due August 5th - I was really hoping since this is my 4th that I would go into labor on my own, but no such luck.  We are getting ready and are excited for the new addition.  I will definitely be posting again sooner rather than later, especially since there is free wi-fi in the hospital. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Jennifer! Sorry you haven't had your baby yet, but at least your new little girl will have the cool 8-9-10 birthday.

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Jennifer has changed so much since we left. It's so hard to miss birthdays. Happy Birthday Jennifer. We love you!