Sunday, August 08, 2010

Cracker Concert


Zac, Devin and I went to the Cracker concert last night.  It was up at the Canyons resort.  Such a great setting for a concert!  We got there early enough to hear their sound check.  (Along with a few vulgarities when the sound wasn't working right.)  We were able to get front row seats.  They played 3 songs during their sound check - it was amazing!  Cracker must have literally just gotten in, because as soon as their sound check was finished, we saw them rolling their luggage into the hotel to go check-in.  It was cold at first, and started to rain on us before the concert started.  I didn't even think to bring a jacket in August!  Luckily, by the time they got out on stage it stopped raining and the wind stopped blowing. 

It was a free concert, so there were a TON of people there.  During their first set, hardly anyone was standing up in front of the chairs by the stage.  During the second set, most of the people were drunk and wanted to dance and it got really crowded.  Kind of annoying considering they didn't even know who Cracker was and they were just there because it was a free concert.  Still worth it though.  This is mine and Zac's 4th time seeing them live, and Devin's 5th.  They always put on an amazing show!  I honestly didn't think I would make it to see them - I have always heard that if you are looking forward to something, then you will definitely go into labor.  During the 2nd set, I started having contractions every 8 minutes, but by the time we got home and I laid down, they tapered off.

Zac bought some Cracker merchandise for himself and Jennifer.  She could barely squeeze into this onesie.  She is not a fan of pictures.  While Zac was trying to take her picture I could hear her say, "Don't want it!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

so fun! I love Jennifer's Cracker onsie!