Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Idaho Weekend

I know it has been several weeks since my last posting. I completely got out of the habit of taking pictures too. I left the camera at home this weekend while we headed up to the cabin. We didn't get up to the cabin until 11:30 pm on Friday night. Luckily Nathan had rigged up the snowmobile with the sled so we could bring everything up quickly. The kids had a wonderful time playing in the snow and sledding. Since we didn't have much gas for the snowmobile, we made the kids walk up everytime they went sledding. They still did it. It snowed nonstop while we were up there. Zac, Nathan, and Devin were constantly shoveling. :) There was a pile about 8-12 feet high of snow, so they decided to make a snow fort out of it, complete with a window where Devin could have someone pass him mountain dew.

This past week I lost the diamond out of my wedding ring. It just slipped out. I noticed that it was gone while I was at work, and absolutley could not find it. We called the jewelers, and luckily they told me that they would replace it for free since it was guaranteed to never fall out. It only took them a couple days, but they got it in and it looks better than ever! Eric started skiing a couple weeks ago with the daycare/preschool. He goes up to Park City Mountain Resort every Tuesday and Thursday. He absolutely loves it! It counts how many times he falls, then gives me report when I pick him up after work. Aubrey can't go until she's three, so she will start next year. I feel like there has been so much that has gone on, but I just cannot remember any of it right now. I guess this is why I should post every week. :)

No comments: