On Thursday I was playing volleyball. I spiked the ball and landed on my foot weird, twisted my ankle, etc. I survived the pain, went to Idaho, went to Zac's Uncle's funeral, then finally went to the doctor on Monday evening. I had this constant throbbing on my foot. If I tilted my foot slightly, I felt like my whole leg would give out and it hurt like crazy. I had x-rays taken, and my foot is not broken. However, I apparently snapped the ligament in two that runs from the back of my ankle to the side of my foot. I also have a lot of soft tissue damage that has been causing it to bleed internally....that was the throbbing that I felt. The bleeding has stopped, and I have to wear this "air cast" for a couple weeks. If the bleeding starts again, then I will have to have surgery, but I will be careful to make sure I don't do anything to make it start bleeding. I look like a dork though wearing this cast with a dress, etc. It is not very flattering.
Idaho was fun while we were there for that short period of time. Justin and Lisa's new house is beautiful! I'm so glad that Andrew got baptized. He is setting a great example for his neices and nephews. Eric wants to do everything that Andrew does, and he is now really excited to get baptized. We got into Idaho late Friday night and stayed with Tammi. Devin drove up with us so we got to listen to some great music all the way up. Tammi, I completely forgot to thank you for letting us stay. We were in such a rush to get back to UT after the baptism that I forgot to come find you and thank you!
Zac's Uncle Randy passed away on Thursday. He was 59 yrs old. Nobody knows what happened. They had an autopsy performed, but the results won't be back for several weeks. Zac's Dad flew in on Saturday, the viewing was Sunday, and the funeral on Monday. Zac's Dad flew out Monday night after the funeral. Eric became quite attached to Grandpa Nielson. Last night he refused to sleep in his bed, he wanted to sleep in the same bed that Grandpa Nielson slept in. We were really glad that he could stay with us this time. Eric has told me several times that we need to go see Grandpa Nielson's house now.
On another note, I have no clue where I put the camera. I wanted to take lots of pictures this weekend, but couldn't find that stinkin camera. I came to work today hopeful that I left it here, but it's not. So until I find it, you will be without pictures on this blog.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for coming!! Also thank you so much for singing with Madison. It is something Madison and Andrew will never forget. So many people told me how beautiful the number was...Thank you ...thank you!!
yeah I wanted to take lots of pictures too but every time I left my place i would forget it!
Post a Comment