We headed down to St. George on Thursday. Aubrey was so excited that Lisa let Anna stay with her Nan in St. George so we could pick her up to play and spend the weekend with us. After we got down to St. George and unpacked, the kids were going a little stir-crazy from sitting in the car so long. I remembered Amy had put pictures of this park on her blog when she came to St. George during Spring Break. The kids loved it!
No, Eric wasn't really playing. He wanted to pose like he was playing, but sadly, we were the mean parents and wouldn't let him play.
It was the perfect temperature that night. The kids loved being outside, except Eric. He was pretty sad by the end. He felt bad watching everyone else have fun. We stayed at Diane's Mom's condo. When we were driving down, we told the kids we were going to St. George. We were getting ready to leave to go back to the condo and Jennifer said, "No! I don't want to go back to that Creepy George House!" The things she comes up with!
Monday, October 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad you found this park! My kids loved it and it looks like your kids did too! I love (and feel so sad) that Eric had to pose by all the fun things! Talk about torture!
Looks so nice and warm. Poor Eric though. That would be tough.
Post a Comment