We had a great Father's Day last Sunday. I was at the grocery store the Saturday before, and I asked Aubrey if we should cook Dad eggs, bacon, toast, etc for breakfast. She looked at me with a serious look and said, "Do you even know how to cook that?" I told her yes. She responds, "Well, I have never seen you cook bacon and eggs before. Dad is the only one that cooks breakfast." I showed her!
Zac is such a great father to our kids. He plays with them all the time and I am so grateful he has been able to be home with them since Lily was born. He has become a lot more patient being home with them all day. We took the kids to a park to play, and only took one picture. I am really great at bringing the camera, I just forget to take it out.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the picture of Zac playing with the kids.
Post a Comment