After the hike we went back and showered and ate lunch. We then spent the next several hours shopping at the outlets. Friday night was the 1st night of the conference. The speakers were great!
The next day, Amy and I went running again in the morning, then came back and we all headed back to the conference for a full day. The speakers were amazing and the music was phenomenal! We all left feeling so good, and inspired to be better mothers. That night Diane treated us to dinner at Anasazi. We had a cheese fondue for an appetizer and a chocolate fondue for dessert. For the entree, they bring out the raw meat and you cook it on a stone. It was delicious!
It was a great weekend! I really hope we can do it again every year. It was great to get to know my "new" family better and have some memories together. I really enjoy spending time with them. The weekend went by way too fast!







1 comment:
I really hope I can make it next year.
Post a Comment