Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrations

 I think I wrote before about how Zac and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with dates/dinners.  We've been going somewhere nice once a month until July.  For June we went golfing in the morning, ate lunch, went to the movies and saw Green Lantern and then went to Home Depot and Lowes to buy ceiling fans for the kids room.  Not quite the romantic day I had planned.

 On our actual anniversary, my trial had began.  So Zac came up to Salt Lake and we ate at the Melting Pot which is across the street from the court.  It was really fun eating all that fondue.  I was disappointed when I saw Zac and he was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  I told him that on our anniversary dinner he should have been more dressed up.  After they sat us down to eat, Zac went to the restroom to wash his hands.  As he came back he says, "Hey, there's a guy over there where cutoff sweatpants, a tank top and sandals.  I'm looking pretty hot right now."
For my 30th birthday we invited some friends up to the cabin to go rafting.  I had to sneak away for the weekend to escape to the cabin.  We had a great time!
After my birthday was Jennifer's birthday.  She turned 3 years old!  Hopefully she will be a less destructive 3 year old than her 2 year old self.

 Lily also had her 1st birthday!  She started walking when she was 10-11 months old.  So much faster than any of our other kids.  She is already such a ham and has a huge personality.


No comments: