I stole these pictures from Jordyn's blog. We did the "Dirty Dash" on Saturday in Midway. It was by far the funnest 5k I have ever done!
This is all of us before the race.
This is the starting line.
We are at the finish line. This picture doesn't do the height of this mud hill justice. My ear was CAKED with mud. It was so much fun. I definitely want to race it again next year.
Zac found Jennifer on top of our dining table this past week. She always hides when she plays Eric's DS. I love how her feet are up against the wall.
This week was Eagle Mountain's Pony Express Days. There was a carnival at the park by our house. The kids wanted to get their faces painted. They had free balloons, toothbrushes, t-shirts, etc at the carnival. I let the kids go on 2 rides each. They thought Lagoon has better rides.
Our neighbor took Aubrey to the demolition derby on Wednesday night. When she came home she was very concerned that some of the drivers got hurt. I guess one of them crashed into a cement wall.
This was picture 1 of 5 of Jennifer. I could not get her to keep her head turned while I took a picture. This was the best one that turned out. The kids are now out of school. Hurray for no more homework! Eric starts a basketball camp at the high school tomorrow. He is really looking forward to it.
Anna and Madison spent the night last night. Justin and his family were here watching a movie and the fireworks started from the concert. Aubrey and Anna spent most of the time out on the deck watching and cheering. I finally brought them in and had them watch from my bedroom window.
Sunday, June 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love Lisa's picture near the end where you can see all the mud in your mouth :) So glad we did that run, I'm excited for next year!
Post a Comment